I'm having problems getting the Pd [netsend]/[netreceive] objects to communicate from Bela to my mac - I'm sure this is a very basic question and hopefully very easy to answer.
I've tried normal [netsend], [netsend -u], [netsend 1], and even [netsend -u -b] (with corresponding [netreceive] objects], but nothing ever seems to reach my Pd patch on my mac.
Here is a screenshot of the most recent patch I tested in the IDE:
And the patch I'm running on the mac:
As a newcomer to Bela and all means of programming, I've realised I'm a little out of my depth, but I'm trying to find the simplest workaround possible. Many thanks for all your help so far!