lokki so you would fancy to integrate ingen to then load the ingen.lv2 in LV2Host, right?
not necessarily. I figured that ingen is written in such a way that it could take the place of the
Lv2Host class, so that it could be embedded in another Bela project if needed, as if in your case, or ran stand-alone if appropriate (i.e.: an
ingen executable with a Bela audio backend).
lokki is the Lv2Host::connect() a lot of work to implement?
done https://github.com/giuliomoro/Lv2Host. It is a bit different from what I announced above:
* Create a new audio connection between two slots.
* Note that the outputPort and inputPort are indexed between 0 and
* the number of output or input audio ports, respectively.
bool connect(unsigned int outSlotNumber, unsigned int outputPort, unsigned int inSlotNumber, unsigned int inputPort);
* Disconnect an audio connection between two slots.
* Note that the inputPort is indexed between 0 and
* the number of input audio ports.
bool disconnect(unsigned int inSlotNumber, unsigned int inputPort);
* bypass a slot. You have to manually create connections across the
* slot for the signal to go through when it is bypassed.
void bypass(unsigned int slotNumber, bool bypassed);