hey..hope you all doing well (given the covid19 situation)...
I need some advice. I'm pretty new to Bela mini. I have such board with the audio cape board fixed.
- using Mac 10.14.6 (Mojave)
- Initially got board fully working, USB detected on Mac, IDE able to connect, able to run code / audio etc.
- Then I installed a more advanced project on the Bela and after this all went wrong.
- Blue power LED is ON, no Bela board detected anymore, board gets pretty warm, unable to boot etc.
- No volume appears, no USB appears, no serial.
- Entering the SD card into my Mac I see BELABOOT volume appearing..
Actions I took
- checked and tried the recommendations in this forum.
- did flash a boot SD card using the Etcher and the latest image bela_image_v0.3.7d -> still not boot up
- did flash a boot SD card using the latest PocketBeagle image am57xx-debian-10.3-iot-tidl-armhf-2020-04-06-6gb -> still not boot up
what is the best way forward to get this wonderful board back up and running...?
board details: PocketBeagle rev. A2. and bela.io rev.B3