Since having loaded a project on boot I have lost control of Bela via the IDE.
This is what I do:
- I connect bela to my laptop via usb
- I wait 1min
- I access the IDE through http://bela.local/
A description of what I observe:
- Most of the times I can't access the IDE. The most frequent error is “This site can’t be reached”
- I either disconnect the USB port or press the reset button or both.
- If I do manage to access the IDE (so far I have no clue how this happens, it is a chance thing) most of the time the IDE buttons are unresponsive or react very very slowly. In the post window I see that the program chosen to run on boot is being executed and it is followed by the green line "i - Initialise..."
- In the rare case that I manage to click my way through the settings and change the settings of Run project on boot from “project name” to “none” I get a message in the IDE post window saying “Bela has disconnected. Any changes you make will not be saved. Check your USB connection and reboot Bela.”, which means my change to “none” does not get implemented
The problem persists even when using different browsers (firefox, safari, chrome)
I find this problem very mysterious and despite having spent a lot of hours trying to solve it I still don’t get what could be going wrong.
I would be very grateful for help as being able to switch between remote control of bela and run on boot is an essential part of my work at the moment.