For no apparent reason, when I booted up my Bela Mini today, the audio input didn't work. Everything else still does (audio outputs, gpio pins work, programs run fine).
I swapped the sd card and the audio cable to another Bela and the audio worked fine, leading me to think they're not the causes. I also wrote a program that just plugs the input straight to the output, to no avail. There was no physical trauma to the Bela, and it looks totally fine. The audio input pins look normal.
The only useful observation I have is that I had been noticing maybe more electrical noise in the input recently, as if there were a grounding problem.
Anyway, I'm just wondering if there's anything else I might try before I toss the Bela. And/or if there's any way I'm likely to have caused the problem. It's not wear, as this particular Bela is only a few months old.